this weekend

Have something cool coming up you want to do? Have an idea of something we should do? Want to join us at our next outing? Come here and find out what's going on where!

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

naktwister69
Chicken Dance

this weekend

Post by naktwister69 »

i was wondering if any one wanted to go ice skating this fri? i am off fri and sat but i can not do it sat i have to babysit that night. also at 1 on sat they are having the christmas parade for wake forest. phil and i are planning on going so any one else is welcome to go with us if they like.
thats how men are! ungrateful and never satisfied!
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Where is there to go ice skating in the area?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: this weekend

Post by AMartin777 »

naktwister69 wrote:i was wondering if any one wanted to go ice skating this fri? i am off fri and sat but i can not do it sat i have to babysit that night. also at 1 on sat they are having the christmas parade for wake forest. phil and i are planning on going so any one else is welcome to go with us if they like.
I guess your not going to make the Korner's Folly trip then Lisa or Phil?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

i guess not. if we go, wont have enough time to be back for her to go to work that afternoon.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Due to many reasons, we will not be making the trip to Korner's Folly this weekend. We will keep it in mind and decide on another date when we can.