I NEED YOUR HELP!

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Post by AMartin777 »

I checked my coaster count and I'm at 97! I need 2 more coasters so that I can make Voyage my #100!

I need everyone's help in finding the 2 coasters so that I can get my count right. One option i've considered is stopping at Camden Park on our way to Indiana and ride the Big Dipper and Little Dipper for #s 98 and 99!

HEEEEEELP! :shock:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Ahahaha

Nerd.

:lol:

Before you start looking for more coasters to ride, you need to do two things first:

1) Look at your method for counting them. Are you counting racers as two (like Thunder Road) or one? Do you count Blazing Fury as a coaster (wait, didn't we have this argument?)?
2) Make sure you haven't left something off of your list. You don't want to later realize that you rode the dragon wagon at the county fair when you were 10 years old, making Voyage your 101st.

Camden Park is an option, but I wouldn't be surprised if the kiddie woodie is closed when you go (or you're too big to ride it). Kings Island is also an option; it would be about three hours out of the way, though. The good thing is it would be free with a Paramount pass.

And of course, there's Python Pit at Concord Mills.
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Ahahaha

Nerd.

:lol:

Before you start looking for more coasters to ride, you need to do two things first:

1) Look at your method for counting them. Are you counting racers as two (like Thunder Road) or one? Do you count Blazing Fury as a coaster (wait, didn't we have this argument?)?
2) Make sure you haven't left something off of your list. You don't want to later realize that you rode the dragon wagon at the county fair when you were 10 years old, making Voyage your 101st.

Camden Park is an option, but I wouldn't be surprised if the kiddie woodie is closed when you go (or you're too big to ride it). Kings Island is also an option; it would be about three hours out of the way, though. The good thing is it would be free with a Paramount pass.

And of course, there's Python Pit at Concord Mills.
Yes, I count racers as two (only because that's the way they are counted on CF.com) and yes, according to them, blazing fury is a coaster. I'm not THAT concerned about my count so it's not a big issue to me whether racers are counted as 1 or 2.

I'm just going with the setup because it's fun and puts my count at 97. I could argue technically that i'm at 97. Of course, it could be argued to the contrary so.... whatever... I'm at 97.

I went over my list really close and I don't believe I've left anything off the list.

SO, going with things as they are... I would like to get two coasters in to make Voyage my #100. Maybe I could hit two little dragon wagons on the way up just to get 97 and 98. What do you think about that idea? Com'on Jay, I know you know where every one of those little coasters between here and Indiana are! Python Pit at CM is definitely an option, at least for 1 credit.

PS - I could get the discussion / argument going again by telling you that "technically" your ride down the mountain in Gatlinburg with the handbrake is a roller coaster....

:P 8)
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

I was looking over your list.. you didn't go on Little Eagle at the Pavilion? And I know you've been to Kings Dominion.. thats not even on your list.. you may be over 100 already..

I will help anyway..

-Italian Job at PKD
-Goliath at SFoG
-Greezed Lightnin, Road Runner Express and Roller Skater at SFKK
-Of course there is the Concord Mills Jeepers
-Daytona Draft at Nascar Speedpark in Sevierville, TN
-Camden Park which you mentioned..
-If you do choose to go to SFoG not far away there is a small park called American Adventures with a small coaster.
-Two REALLY small places with one coaster each in the NC mountains named Cherokee Fun Park and Santas Land.
-Myrtle Beach Grand Prix has the Mouse and the Wacky Worm if you wanted to head that way

Hopefully you don't have to go back in time to make Voyage your 100th. :?
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

ok 2 things

1 Why is it significant to you for voyage to be your 100th coaster

2 I got something you can ride
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Yep it's official, you done f***ed up. You left Kings Dominion completely off of your list, so you are well over 100 now.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

You could always stop at Concord Mills and ride Python Pit for #98. lol
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Yea, so uhhh, my count (as you can see) is actually 109 since I forgot to add PKD to the list so.... The whole point is now moot!

Who cares! So I'll celebrate Voyage as my 110th! Whootah!

:shock: