message from a concerned viewer

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

CoasterGary
BANNED!

message from a concerned viewer

Post by CoasterGary »

For the last two years of my life, my daily routine has been simple. At 5:00 AM, I wake up, and have breakfast. This consists of coffee and Honey Nut Cheerios. Following this, I shower, shave, and get dressed, and by 6:15 AM, I am ready for work. The next period of time, from 6:15-7:00, is dedicated to my computer. Each day when I sit down at it, I have the same routine: I carefully browse whootah.com, jonathanhawkins.net, carowindsconnection.com (in that order), and then spend any remaining time looking at various pages on Wikipedia. By 7:00 AM I am out the door for my long commute. By 8:00 AM I am in the office, and at my work computer. There, I repeat the previous web-browsing steps, although without Wikipedia this time. This is to ensure that I did not miss any new updates that were made while I was driving to work. Over the next few hours, I work hard. I am very efficient at my job, although during this time I do check in on Jonathan Hawkins, Whootah, and Carowinds Connection every now and then. My lunch break is spent at my desk, eating a microwave meal, and browsing the afformentioned websites. I work hard in the afternoons, although admittedly I do check the websites more and more frequently during that period of time. My day concludes at 5:00 PM, and I fight the evening rush hour each day. When I get home, as you may have guessed, I surf the sites. I also do this before going to bed.

After two years of this, this routine has become an important part of my life, and I don't feel as though it would be particularly healthy for me to break it. However, I was devastated yesterday morning to wake up and find that something was different. Two of the sites I know and love, jonathanhawkins.net, and carowindsconnection.com, are gone. I appreciate the work you have done on this new website. It looks very nice. However, tomorrow is Monday, and the work week begins again. I simply cannot fathom how I am going to make it through the day with the two afformentioned websites no longer in existance. I cannot approve of the changes you have made here, and I am sure there are many people like me who feel the same way. Please heed my words, as I am just a concerned reader who feels as though you are taking this site in the wrong direction. I think you have made a huge mistake here, and you need to correct it before it is too late.
--CoasterGary
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

What the ****? Who are you and who cares what you think?

BANNED.