I need advice..

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

I need advice..

Post by Guest »

Hallo world! :)

People, im just a boy, and searching myself in this life, so i want to find anything what i will like.. hobby may be or somthing like that...
May be anybody can advice something to me?

Thank you for your attention
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Uh...Hmmm....

Your post is confusing.

Your'e going on a coaster forum to ask about what you should do in life? :?
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Have you ever seen those huge crazy obstacle course things they have in Japan? They show it on ESPN2 sometimes. It's really ridiculous and you have to be a super awesomefied athlete to do it.

You should aspire to do that.
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: I need advice..

Post by radial »

Anonymous wrote:Hallo world! :)
People, im just a boy
I think you should aspire to be a girl

and to not f*@k with my forums
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Dear Whootah Members,

I am Prince Kufour Otumfuo the elder son of the late King Otumfuo Opoku ware II whose demise occur following a brief illness. Before the death of my father, King Otumfuo Opoku ware II, I was authorised and officially known as the next successor and beneficiary of my father's property according to African Traditional rite.

Most of my father's wealth includes Gold and Diamond worth the following qualities.

(1) 99kg alluvial gold dust Best quality GEM/Servce 100

(2) 22 karat Quantity 3000 S.A

(3) 9.0 purity Colour : Brown (unpolished) Size: 3/8 carats

As a result of polygamous family, there has been a dead luck over the issue of division of my father's property between members of my family and community as a whole. In conjunction with this, the thrown which is only left to me as the eldest man in the family is been battled by the member of the twenty one hamlet that made up of Ashanti kingdom.

This ugly situation made me to secretly move the gold dust having the above mentioned qualities into a security and finance firm with the assistance of my uncle whom serves as a secretary to Ashanti council of elders.

If you are interested to buy it just contact me or just look for a buyer for me.

I have promise to run the deal with you, base in the degree of sincerity and trust in you. Having receive your reply, I will feed you with the relevant information covering the consignment.

Note, I and my mother hoped heavily on this transaction. Please reach me through my e-mail address m_gambo@onebox.com to avoid much publicity.

Thanks. Yours faithfully,

PRINCE KUFOUR OTUMFUO
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Re: I need advice..

Post by radial »

Anonymous wrote:Hallo world! :)
im just a boy, and searching myself in this life, so i want to find anything what i will like..
Ok I just tried it to see what you meant. I'm just a boy also, and I decided to search myself and tonight during my searching I think I found something that I really like. In fact I think i'm going to go search myself again in a little bit. If you keep searching yourself, maybe you'll come across it too. Sorry, I cant help you find it, I dont like it like that.