Delays, Delays, Delays

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

What kind of new vehical should I get???

Poll ended at Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:35 am

A hot "chick magnet" sports car
No votes
A sleek 4-door sedan to ride all my friends around in
No votes
A pick 'em up truck
No votes
a Vespa
100%
Just take the bus
No votes

Total votes: 1

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Delays, Delays, Delays

Post by AMartin777 »

Well... I'm in the process of getting another video together (RenFest 2005). In the meantime, I'm trying to rehearse with band, our album mixing is in progress, work, etc.... 2 weeks at Disneyworld, 3 weeks of barbara and I being deathly sick, Thanksgiving and now Xmas shopping. On top of all that, now I have to car shop.

Monday evening as I was headed home from work I was involved in a 4-car pile up on the inner beltline at the Capital Blvd. exit. I have always detested that exit because of it's dangerous layout. Thankfully, I wasn't seriously hurt. Just some bruises and sore muscles. However, my car didn't make out so well. My Nationwide insurance adjuster called me yesterday to let me know my beloved Del Sol is a total loss. :cry: Well, I guess it will soon be time to start looking for something new.

None-the-less, I think we need to consider getting everyone together before Xmas for some fun. Let's get some ideas going on the "planning" thread. Be sure to answer the poll question!
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

didn't know you were in the wreck, glad you're ok at least. There wasn't much of a car to begin with, not surprised that it got lost. if it were a truck you could of just rode right under it.

my vote for a new car is one that you'll allow 5 people to ride in

are you still doing the gig on thursday then?
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

radial wrote:didn't know you were in the wreck, glad you're ok at least. There wasn't much of a car to begin with, not surprised that it got lost. if it were a truck you could of just rode right under it.

my vote for a new car is one that you'll allow 5 people to ride in

are you still doing the gig on thursday then?
Yes. The gig is still on. I'm heading to rehearsal tonight.

I've been looking and you might not be that far off of the truth when you say a vehicle for 5 people to ride in. :wink:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Damn that sucks

Get a Hummer

or

A hybrid

Just to cover the entire spectrum there.