What rides have scared or scare you???

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Will you ride ANY ride or are their some that scare you?

Yes, I will ride ANYTHING! NO ride scares me!
50%
Not really, I just get butterflys but I still ride.
No votes
Certain rides scare me but my friends talk me into riding anyway.
No votes
NO! There are certain rides that I am terrified of and WILL NOT ride!
50%

Total votes: 4

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

What rides have scared or scare you???

Post by AMartin777 »

Do ANY types of rides or does any specific ride scare you to the point of refusing or being reluctant to ride? and Why?

I'll start with Ferris Wheels. They scare the $hit out of me!
radial
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by radial »

I dont do skycoasters, bungee jumping, or anything that goes in circles and upside down (like some of those crazy new fair rides) that makes me nausous just to look at. i also refuse to ride vortex and the double loop. i'm reluctant to ride stand up coasters in general, they always beat my head up and hurt my neck, and the double loop and associated cousins 'hurt my a$$'
JamminJ
Chicken of the World

Post by JamminJ »

Not in the last 4 years.. :lol:
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Williams Grove Cyclone - I honestly thought it was going to fall apart or derail the first time I saw it

Little Dipper at Quassy - On the ride before us the train came crashing backwards down the lift hill, so I was a bit uneasy

Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain at Indiana Beach - The most evil and terrifying (yet still incredibly awesomefied) coaster ever

Cyclops at Mt. Olympus - I honestly thought I was going to be thrown from the train.

Skyride at Lake Compounce - The steepest chairlift in North America. Chairlifts scare the living hell out of me, and this is the most terrifying of them all.