TR: Brief Thoughts on Six Flags Over Georgia

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

TR: Brief Thoughts on Six Flags Over Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

Now that C3 has come and gone, I don't really have time to go back and do a full trip report from Six Flags Over Georgia, so here are some brief thoughts from my visit with Alan, Mike, and John on Thursday, August 11th.

-Make sure Alan gets a loaf of bread before it is time to leave. He needs it so he does not get ill.

-When driving from Charlotte to Atlanta, it is best to go south on I-85 instead of north.

-Having one train on every single coaster except the mine train really sucks. Having one train and taking 15 minutes to dispatch a train sucks even more. Then again, it is Six Flags, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

-Six Flags should consider training their employees to know what to do when someone passes out in line for one of their rides. Ignoring the situation does not make the situation go away.

-Mind Bender is still awesomefied, but we only rode it once thanks to the one train operation.

-Bye bye Great GASP. We got our two rides.

-"Space Shuttle America will not open today". Good to know, seeing as how it is lying in pieces in the mud.

-Holy **** Deja Vu was running consistantly. Alan, Mike, and John actually got to get the credit.

-The Great American Scream Machine really really really needs some grease.

-The Canyon Blaster is the coolest family coaster ever, and probably the most well placed ride in the entire Six Flags chain.

-Acrophobia is still pretty cool.

-Georgia Cyclone is still pretty rough, but has ohmygodiamgoingtodie airtime all over the ride. awesomefied.

-Thunderstorms suck.

-Atlanta traffic blows.

That is all.