SF: No Re-Entry Policy

Anything else goes here! Parks, games, music, politics, world events, the state of your bathroom....

Moderators: radial, AMartin777

AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

SF: No Re-Entry Policy

Post by AMartin777 »

Looks like this will NOT fly after all...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10788771/

:P
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Actually, the very same night that I told you about that, when I got home from the game, I saw that Six Flags already changed it on their websites. While Munarriz pretty much tore apart the 'rumor' in that article, he apparently failed to realize that Six Flags had already posted this policy on some of the official park websites. Like I said, though, they have changed the websites, and they now say re-entry not allowed without a handstamp.
bgwfreak777
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by bgwfreak777 »

Knowing the lovely work they do on their website they probably just forgot to put "without a hand stamp" on the website.

They are notorious for screwing up their websites.
Jonathan
Omnipresent Chicken

Post by Jonathan »

Ok, so maybe this issue isn't gone yet...
"At Six Flags Great Adventure, Theme/Safari combination tickets, 3-Park tickets, Theme/Safari season passes and 3-Park season passes do allow for same-day exiting and re-entry."

"We will not allow re-entry with single-park tickets (i.e. Theme Park only, Safari only, or Harbor only) or Hurricane Harbor-only season passes. Restricting re-entry is a standard practice for most entertainment venues, including concerts and sporting events. As a guest at our parks, you can attest that they are well attended. By allowing guests to re-enter the park on a same-day visit, we limit the number of guests that may visit on any single day during the season. We have become accustomed to saving space and we simply can't do that anymore. Our parks are near capacity in the heat of summer and we have to manage that demand. We must manage capacity for the guests that are at our front gate and want to come in and enjoy the park not for those who might come back."
From GAinsider.com
AMartin777
OmniPotent Chicken

Post by AMartin777 »

Jonathan wrote:Ok, so maybe this issue isn't gone yet...
We have become accustomed to saving space and we simply can't do that anymore. Our parks are near capacity in the heat of summer and we have to manage that demand. We must manage capacity for the guests that are at our front gate and want to come in and enjoy the park not for those who might come back."
From GAinsider.com
That's the most rediculous attempt at justifying a situation I have ever heard. As if hundreds / thousands of people are all trying to re-enter simultaneously. Absurd! Not to mention, what do they mean "Those who might come back". Apparently, guests returning from their vehicles to get diapers are not welcome at SF parks. "Go once, NEVER RETURN! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA We're gonna be rich!" - stupid.